What you need to run CleanCenter:
- Intel Pentium 133 MHz processor
- 10 MB of system memory (RAM).
- 4 MB of disk space.
- Graphics card capable of 640x480 resolution
- Microsoft Windows© 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2008 / 2003 / 2000.
- Internet access for checking and downloading updates.
Have problems on using CleanCenter?
|"Unable to execute file: C:\ProgramFiles\CleanCenter\CleanCenter exe.
Create process failed CODE 740. The requested operation requires elevation."
|You have to run CleanCenter as administrator in Vista to stop this error code.|
|When I download it, I get cc.full.1.2DOD17. This is an EFW file and will not install|
Your anti-virus firewall renamed the downloaded install file!
Input your email to subscribe to CleanCenter's update mailing list:
What's new in the latest version:
Tested: Support Windows 8
Improve: Optimize codes for scan engine.
Improve: Will run with less memory than before.